What makes Chiswick Rooms one of the best boutique hotels in London? Well a number of things. Generally a great boutique hotel will have style, distinction and warmth about its design. Some of the best boutique hotels have different themes and sometimes each room is different and unique. But to be classed as a boutique hotel the style and design to be hip, historic, elegantly contemporary or just unique in its own right.
Luxury services are another attribute to a great boutique hotel. We offer all the latest in-room amenities which will make your stay pleasurable.
- Free secured wireless internet access in all rooms
- In-room workstation with ample power outlets including European 220v – great for the business traveller
- IPod dock with integrated alarm clock and radio
- LCD flat screen TV with over 80 channels including radio with surround sound
- Dual-line telephone with personal voicemail, speakerphone and conference call capabilitie. Free calls to local UK numbers and world wide VoIP calls at VoIP cost.
- Complimentary enhanced coffee and tea facilities
- Powerful hairdryer
- Personal safe, spy hole and double lock
- Mini- fridge
- Housekeeping service “Express Check out” service available
- On street pay and display car parking
- Airport transfers
Chiswick Rooms is also one of the more affordable boutique hotels, this is because it has been designed for the value conscious guests who want quality but also a great location. By eliminating the unnecessary extra facilities such as spas, bars and restaurants, our hotel can offer affordable luxury and convenience with the ethos of a budget hotel. We have recently been awarded a 4* guest accommodation certification from visit England.
Location is always on a guest’s priority lists. Chiswick Rooms is located near Hammersmith Appollo which is ideal for those attending events and shows. But all of the top London attractions are just a short tube journey away as Stamford Brook underground station and Ravenscourt underground station are both within a 5 minute walk of our hotel.
Chiswick Rooms – 407 Goldhawk Road, Chiswick, London, W6 0SA
t: 44 (0) 203 307 0400 f: 44 (0) 208 563 9255
Why stay in a common Chiswick hotel room if you could experience the excitement of one of the best Boutique hotels Chiswick has to offer.